Monday, April 19, 2010

Lightened-Up Chicken Stips and French Fries

This is too simple to really be considered a recipe, but it's a great way to satisfy that craving for fast food chicken strips.  My sister-in-law Rachel reminded me the other day about Shake-N-Bake.  I hadn't used it in a long time, but it's really point friendly!

Ingredients:
1 lbs boneless, skinless chicken tenders (trimmed of fat)
1 Box Shake-N-Bake (I used the garlic flavor)
1 Bag Frozen Steak Fries

Directions:
Coat chicken pieces in breading and place on a cookie sheet.  Bake according to package directions.  Place desired amount of steak fries on a cookie sheet and bake according to directions.

The brand of steak fries I bought were 16 fries for 4 weight watcher points.  The chicken is one weight watcher point per ounce plus one point per piece of chicken for the breading.

0 comments: