Thursday, April 1, 2010

Spinach and Feta Stuffed Chicken Breasts

I haven't made this in a while, and I forgot how much I LOVE it! I served the stuffed chicken breasts with garlic new potatoes (I'll post that recipe tomorrow) and petite green beans.

Ingredients:
Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
1 Tbs of crumbled feta per chicken breast
1/2 cup fresh baby leaf spinach

Directions:

Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Trim chicken of all fat.  Pound chicken to make it thinner or butterfly it if it is a large chicken breast. Place chicken in a cooking dish.  Sprinkle one Tbs of feta over each chicken breast and top with 5-6 spinach leaves.  Roll chicken from small to large end; secure with a toothpick if necessary. Bake chicken seam side down until it is cooked through and juices are no longer pink.

Weight watcher points depend on the size of the chicken breast.  Add one point for each ounce of chicken plus one point for the feta cheese.

2 comments:

Wendell said...

Don't tell me how many points to add. I'll add a billion points if I want. You're not the boss of me.

Karen said...

Ok...you do that....you add a billion points! We'll see who's hungry later when he has no points left! So if you think about...I sort of am the boss of you!